Individual Giving Officer
£22,000 - £30,000 - depending on experience
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Are you an Individual Giving Officer with experience of fundraising campaigns that use a range of direct and digital channels to reach new and existing supporters? Or are you a bright grad with a years' marketing experience looking to get into charity DM?
This well known, innovative, UK-wide charity provides support in health matters and social care. They have an opening for an Direct Marketing Officer and will consider bright grads with a years' marketing experience looking to get into charity DM.
Your key responsibilities as Individual Giving Officer will be to:
- manage and further develop the direct marketing strategy and implementation to attract supporters and develop ongoing donor and legacy relationships including targeting and segmentation
- project manage direct marketing and digital campaigns from end to end (traditional mail, email, telemarketing, mobile and print)
- develop new and innovative ways of recruiting donors
- monitor and report on campaign performance
- manage external suppliers including agencies
To perform in the role of Individual Giving Officer based in Central London you MUST have
- a very strong track record of developing and managing direct marketing and digital campaigns from initial plan through to evaluation
- be data literate and have prior experience of working with complex targeting strategies, segmentation models and/or test and learn strategies
- experience of managing agencies
- an understanding of fundraising and legacy development
If this role sounds right for you, please apply now.
- Discipline - direct marketing, digital marketing, crm
- Sector - charity, health, wellbeing and otc
- Posted - 20/03/2017
- Ref - SBW-089307
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: