Senior Direct Marketing Manager
£38,000 - £45,000 -
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London
Do you have a great track record of devising and delivering highly effective direct marketing strategies (acquisition and retention) within the charity sector? Then read on!
This organisation is one of the UK's most recognised charities with significant history of helping people.
Based in the Individual GIving, Group Marketing and Fundraising Directorate, the job of Senior Direct Marketing Manager based in central London will see you:
- manage the individual giving team's donor acquisition and retention programmes to optimise fundraising income
- devise and implement direct marketing campaigns from initial brief through to evaluation
- provide strategic insight, ensuring testing and analysis is ongoing and effective
- manage suppliers, stakeholders, staff and budgets
To perform in the role of Senior Direct Marketing Manager based in central London you MUST have:
- demonstrable experience of devising and delivering donor direct marketing campaigns, within a charity environment
- an excellent track record of managing complex direct marketing campaigns and budgets
- proven strategic and financial planning experience
- experience managing agencies, staff and budgets
Apply online now if this sounds like you. If shortlisted you will have to submit your CV and application form.
- Discipline - direct marketing, campaign management, marketing communications
- Sector - charity
- Posted - 20/03/2017
- Ref - SBW-089304
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: