Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Do you have outstanding B2C digital marketing skills and are able to set up and run the digital marketing for a fast growing business? Then read on...
Our client has been voted one of the country's 100 most exciting, fast growth companies of 2016. They're already very established in the B2B market and now keen to develop their consumer business.
The newly created role of Digital Marketing Manager based in South West London will see you
- develop the digital marketing strategy for establishing the business in the consumer market
- implement and manage the digital marketing activities including
- increase web traffic and lead generation through SEO/ SEM, PPC, online partnerships, affiliates, email, social media- manager the social media channels and digital PR
- work with suppliers and agencies to provide SEO, CRO and PR
To perform in the role of Digital Marketing Manager based in South West London you MUST have
- excellent track record of digital B2C marketing both strategy (including SEO, PPC, email, social media and google analytics) both strategy and implementation
- experience of multivariate and A/B testing, optimising land pages and user funnels
- a real passion and drive to develop creative and innovative digital solutions
- an entrepreneurial attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you have all of the above apply online now.
- Discipline - digital marketing
- Sector - consumer goods, utilities
- Posted - 17/03/2017
- Ref - SBW-089301
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: