£50,000 - £55,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Are you a strong all-round Marketing Manager within Financial Services, with excellent senior stakeholder management skills? If so, read on ...
Global independent financial services provider working across a mix of fund, corporate and private clients, based in City of London. They have aggressive growth plans for the next 5 years.
As Marketing Manager you will be expected to :
- leverage the full marketing mix to support ambitious business development plans, including digital, events and thought leadership
- lead the integration of newly acquired businesses from a marketing perspective
- effectively establish and grow productive senior level relationships, internally and externally
In order to be successful in this Marketing Manager role, you MUST have :
- solid experience within Financial Services or Professional Services e.g. Law
- broad marketing expertise across the mix, including digital, events and print
- demonstrable senior stakeholder management skills
- experience in winning new business or onboarding acquired businesses
- experience of CRM systems eg Salesforce would be beneficial
- experience within Fiduciary services or Banking would be beneficial
If you tick the boxes for this Marketing Manager role, please apply online today.
- Discipline - marketing communications, digital marketing, business development
- Sector - finance, professional/business services
- Posted - 27/02/2017
- Ref - LJO-089188
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: