Research Project Manager
£140-180 per day, 3-6 month contract
- Agency -
- Freelance -
- Greater London, Central London
Project Managers required to work on fast moving international studies for this respected research agency.
Global well-respected top tier agency.
As Project Manager you will be working across a diverse range of international clients, across all quantitative methodologies. This will include:-
- leading on project management for small-medium studies and support other team members as required on larger, more complex studies
- being a point of contact for clients on project-related matters
- managing all aspects of the project lifecycle, from initial set-up and scheduling, to liaising and negotiating with internal and external fieldwork suppliers, to delivery.
You will need:-
- strong project management skills, ideally with experience of running complex international research projects
- immediate availability
- strong time management and organisational skills
- excellent attention to detail
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
- Discipline - market research
- Sector - travel and tourism, finance, fmcg
- Posted - 05/04/2017
- Ref - LFJ-089400
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: