Employee Engagement Research Manager
Up to £40,000 + various benefits
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, West London
Leading international research agency is looking for an experienced research professional to help grow their Employee Research Practice.
Leading international market research and consulting company known for decades of expertise in strategic research, including employee engagement programmes.
Reporting to the Head of Employee Research you will play an active hands on role in:-
- project design, implementation, management and delivery
- enhancing best practice and processes
- client account management
- supporting new sales enquiries, meetings, proposals and pitches
You will need:-
- a strong track record in market research, ideally with strong experience of employee research/engagement projects
- to be a strong communicator, focused and autonomous
- to be someone who wants to make a difference and have an impact on this strategically important and high profile initiative
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about this permanent opportunity as Employee Engagement Research Manager.
- Discipline - market research
- Sector - consumer goods, finance, professional/business services
- Posted - 20/02/2017
- Ref - LFJ-089134
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: