Senior Data Insights Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London
A Senior Data Insights Manager is needed to oversee end-to-end delivery of Econometric modelling and Attribution projects for a growing client list!
This is a really exciting time for this Group of Agencies as they move forward, expand, innovate and drive the CRM offering; and with huge ambition to grow the data team specifically.
The hunt is on for a candidate with - economic modelling and attribution experience - the methodology by which the communications agency can evaluate the effectiveness of a Clients marketing spend.
Reporting to the Director of Data Insights and with the likelihood of people management along the way - as there are ambitious growth plans - you will service a range of Clients from retail, to charity and financial services.
Career progression is a real likelihood in the role since there are very active growth plans in place with new Clients and projects already in the pipeline.
With this in mind, you will need to be happy to be an active member of the New Business programme at the agency - happy in front of Clients and able to talk in
'non technical' language !
To be considered for this role -
- You will be an experienced Data Insights Manager with accountability for Customer Analytics, Propensity Modelling and Insight Innovation.
- You will have experience of delivering end to end Economic modelling.
- You will champion the role of Data Insights and be very comfortable leading and contributing to business pitches and Client development.
- You will have experience of fostering excellent collaboration with Clients and Internal teams such as Planners and Technologists.
If you match the criteria and are looking for the next step up in the world of Data Insights, please do share your details today!
- Discipline - database marketing, crm, account / strategic planning
- Sector - finance, fmcg, retail
- Posted - 12/04/2017
- Ref - KTB-089448
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: