Senior Account Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 - per annum
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London
Integrated Senior Account Manager is required for lovely North London agency, to work on a range of their integrated accounts.
Our Client based in North London is a strategic and creative agency, producing integrated solutions for their clients across print, digital, social, events, branding and design to name a few, with clients in many industry sectors, including Education, FMCG, Charity and Automotive.
The Team are passionate about what they do and they have lots of fun in the process!
This is an opportunity to work across a range of accounts - rather than being dedicated to just one monster!!
And it provides the opportunity to work across a range of disciplines from Digital, to Print, to Video ....for clients ranging from Automotive, to Education, to Technology.
Reporting into the AD and with some AM support, the Senior Account Manager will work on tactical campaigns, content generation, digital and social media - for large corporate audiences, SMEs and individual Consumers.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Integrated Comms experience
- Solid SAM level ability, including confidence leading Client meets, the management of an AM and running a campaign from start to finish!
- Both BtoB and BtoC experience
- A good Team spirit and work ethic - in a small agency a real team commitment goes along way.
Please do share your details if you meet these requirements.
- Discipline - account management, digital marketing, integrated marketing
- Sector - fmcg, education, travel and tourism
- Posted - 16/03/2017
- Ref - KTB-089295
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: