£50,000 - £60,000 - per annum dep on exp.
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London
An opportunity has arisen for a experienced Account Director to join this small, independent strategic and creative marketing agency in North London.
Our Client based in North London is a strategic and creative agency, producing integrated solutions for their clients across print, digital, social, events, branding and design to name a few, with clients in many industry sectors, including Education, FMCG, Charity and Automotive.
The Team are passionate about what they do and they have lots of fun in the process!
The hunt is on for a experienced and ambitious Account Director with a broad range of skills.
Leading the work for a first class automotive brand in an exciting global role, you will have previous automotive experience as well as experience of the challenges faced by a global brand.
You will be the key point of contact for high profile projects both digital and offline and will play a vital role in developing client relationships and bringing added value through your strategic ability and creative insights.
To be considered for this role:
- You will be a highly motivated, organised and passionate AD , willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility.
- You will have experience servicing automotive accounts - across both on and offline communication channels, btob and btoc.
- You will ideally have led multi-agency relationships and be used to dealing with mid to senior level client relationships.
-You will have experience of commercial reporting across all aspects of your accounts and of managing and developing members of your team.
- As well as exceptional attention to detail you will also have strong creative judgement and be comfortable working in a small, flexible team. as well as on your own!
Please do share your details if you can offer all of the requirements and are interested in the opportuntiy!
- Discipline - account management, digital marketing, integrated marketing
- Sector - automotive
- Posted - 09/03/2017
- Ref - KTB-089250
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: