Senior Account Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 - per annum
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join this small, strategic and creative marketing agency in North London.
Our Client based in North London is a strategic and creative agency, producing integrated solutions for their clients across print, digital, social, events, branding and design, with clients in many industry sectors, including Education, FMCG, Charity and Automotive.
The Team are passionate about what they do and they have lots of fun in the process!
Thanks to a new automotive client win, a need has arisen for a Senior Account Manager with brilliant attention to detail, experience of working on large scale international accounts and of servicing numerous stakeholders.
Managing an internal marketing tool for all 140 markets (!) the Senior Account Manager will lead the stakeholder engagement, manage photoshoots, prepare presentations and proof check technical manuals and communication pieces.
You will report into an AD and have some support of an AM.
To be considered for this Senior Account Manager opportunity you will:
- Have approx 5 years in marketing and client servicing
- Have some experience of digital design, user experience and technology
- Have excellent Client servicing skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- Have experience in the BtoB sector, of large scale and International accounts.
Please do drop us a line with your latest CV if this sounds like you!
- Discipline - account management, integrated marketing, digital marketing
- Sector - automotive, education, food and drink
- Posted - 09/03/2017
- Ref - KTB-089248
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: