£29,000 - £34,000
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, West London
Located close to Richmond train station (Zone 4 and just 8 minutes from Clapham Junction) the office is right by the River Thames so only a step away from green space and amazing views to enjoy on your lunch break.
You'll be a part of an amazing agency family - with BBQs in the summer in our courtyard garden by the river, office dogs that pop in and out to keep everyone entertained, and plenty of social activities and visits to the local pubs.
The PPC Manager is responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies for a portfolio of clients...
- Developing and agreeing objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, in an agency environment
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
If this sounds like the perfect PPC Manager role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.
- Discipline - account management, search, digital marketing
- Sector - food and drink, finance
- Posted - 22/03/2017
- Ref - JZG-089326
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is:
New Channel Manager