Digital Account Director
£45,000 - £50,000
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, West London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Account Director to drive the digital strategy across email marketing, website design and build, and search at this fantastic agency, Positive, in Richmond SW London.
Positive are a full-service agency based in Richmond, Greater London (Zone 4 and only 8 minutes from Clapham Junction) with amazing offices close to the river. They employ over 40 people, provide services including content, display, social media and web design and build to a range of blue chip clients and consumer clients.
You'll be a part of an amazing agency family. With BBQs in the summer in their courtyard garden, days off to enjoy for thinking time and positivity, and an enviable office location right by the river Thames.
As Digital Account Director, you will be working primarily on Gordon Ramsay Group and play a key role in the following:
- Helping the client build their digital strategy, implementing it through paid and organic search, website design and build (including analytics to drive UX, customer journeys and conversion) and email marketing.
- You'll work with business analysts, designers and developers to create increased conversions on site, and with search teams to drive natural and paid traffic to the site.
- You'll be responsible for account growth to drive both the clients' and the agency businesses forward.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To apply for this job as Digital Account Director, you will already have the following experience:
- You'll have worked on significant design and build projects, have an understanding of web strategy, producing digital projects, management of both client and internal relationships as well as a good knowledge of Search and digital technology.
- You'll need to take responsibility for the project team and be able to autonomously prioritise and own the day-to-day management of projects, driving the campaigns forward by developing strong relationships with clients, extracting requirements and developing them into business driven solutions with the support of the team.
- The client is exciting, challenging and diverse so you'll need to be confident in your approach and experience.
If this sounds like the perfect Digital Account Director job for you, then click apply now.
- Discipline - account management, digital marketing, search
- Sector - food and drink
- Posted - 01/03/2017
- Ref - JZG-089202
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is:
New Channel Manager