£40,000 - £45,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
We are looking for a marketing and communications professional to join a small, busy but friendly team and lead on marcomms planning and delivery.
Our client is an established and prestigious body regulating one of the largest professional sectors in the UK. They set and maintain internationally recognised standards of competence and are looking for someone to come on board and take responsibility for managing their marcomms function, leading on the delivery of marcomms strategy.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a terrific professional organisation. You will develop and deliver marcomms plans for the business and work with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Other responsibilities inc:
* leading the design, development and promotion of the business' digital and offline presence
* devising and implementing press and publicity plans
* planning and executing communication campaigns
* managing and promoting the brand
* analysing industry trends.
If you have developed and managed key marketing processes, are data savvy and have a knack of researching and absorbing complex information, this could be the marcomms role for you.
To be successful in this role, you will also need to have a proven track record of building excellent relationships and strong digital skills in the B2B and B2C space. Ideally, you will have experience of marketing in a membership body or will know the engineering profession.
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply online now!
- Discipline - marketing communications, integrated marketing, public relations
- Sector - professional/business services, construction, engineering and industrial
- Posted - 19/04/2017
- Ref - JVP-089460
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: