£20,000 - £25,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Do you have a basic grounding in marketing and want to develop your career within a meaningful business?
Offering a super working environment, our client is looking for a Marketing Assistant because the team is growing. This dynamic, fast growing client - part of a bigger, listed group, helps businesses from different sectors to anticipate how politics, regulation and public policy making will create both risk and opportunity. They then help these clients to develop and implement strategies to meet these challenges.
This Marketing Assistant role offers a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to establish a career in marketing in a meaningful business. You will have an experienced marketing professional to coach, guide and mentor you in promoting this exciting but serious business.
The successful Marketing Assistant will have all of the above and will be eager to develop their marketing career across the whole marketing mix. You will eventually take responsibility for:
* CRM, social media, end to end events, monitoring speaking opportunities
* proof reading, database management (they use MS Dynamics), running social media accounts, using InDesign.
Key to the Marketing Assistant role are events (delegate tracking and hosting), InDesign (or a similar package) and proof reading but, above all, they want someone with the right attitude, who is eager to develop their marketing career across the full marketing mix.
If this role looks right for you, please apply now.
- Discipline - marketing communications, digital marketing, design
- Sector - professional/business services, government and public sector, exhibitions and conferences
- Posted - 15/03/2017
- Ref - JVP-089280
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: