£300 - £400 per day
- Client Side -
- Freelance -
- Greater London, Central London
Up to £400pd (limited co) for 6 months. Design and execute retention and growth global programmes for leading subscription based B2B solutions.
Our client is a world leader renowned for accelerating the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics, which enable customers to discover, protect and commercialise new ideas, faster.
They own and operate a collection of leading subscription-based businesses in more than 100 countries and employ over 4,000 people.
With marketing communications responsibility for a high value, high cost subscription based product the Marketing Manager will be driving retention, growth and brand communications to a global audience.
Specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
- build programmes to promote specific value propositions to target customers, industry influencers and internal audiences to achieve market positioning and customer engagement
- work to ensure plans have relevant, compelling and differentiated content with messaging appropriate to different audiences
- create a powerful suite of sales and marketing collateral
- operate with and alongside local, virtual, regional channel and insights teams and other stakeholders.
To be the successful Marketing Manager for this assignment you need to have:
- demonstrable B2B marketing communications experience, designing and implementing programmes for high value content subscription based products
- retention, loyalty and growth campaigns experience
- familiarity with operating in virtual, matrix teams and a true self starter, with gravitas and autonomous thinking
- Eloqua, Salesforce or similar experience.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this globally renowned business on a winning product suite with exciting plans to help develop and bring to fruition.
Apply online now if this Marketing Manager opportunity sounds like you!
- Discipline - marketing communications, campaign management, project management
- Sector - professional/business services, technology
- Posted - 10/03/2017
- Ref - JVP-089260
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: