Retail Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £43,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- South East England, Surrey
Do you have proven retail marketing experience and would you like to work for a global leader in consumer electronics? If so, read on!
Fabulous, award winning, technology company. Based outside of London but with fabulous transport links and offering you a huge potential for career development.
Within the role of Retail Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the roll out of new promotional messaging and developing retail solutions
- Looking after premium retail displays, management and roll out
- Working closely with Field Team on all launch plans and display implementation
- Budgeting and managing retail spend
- 3 direct reports
In order to apply for the role of Retail Marketing Manager you will ideally have:
- Previous and proven retail marketing experience
- Strong communication and presenting experience
- Experience in understanding the consumer shopper journey
- Be able to commute to Surrey
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
- Discipline - sales promotion, marketing communications, project management
- Sector - retail, consumer goods, electronics
- Posted - 19/04/2017
- Ref - JDS-089473
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: