Digital Campaign Manager
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- South East England, Hertfordshire
Want to use your digital skills to manage operations of digital campaigns and new product launches of this well known Automotive company's website?
This multinational car manufacturer is one of the largest in the world; with over of 80 years of industry expertise, they pride themselves on their creativity and diversity.
As Digital Campaign Manager you will be project managing with the digital marketing team, managing operational delivery of digital campaigns, new product launches and ongoing improvement of Workstreams for all product areas of their website. This will mean that you will be using your digital skills to:
- Manage and implement European digital projects/campaigns, localising projects for the UK market that includes product launches, new car specs, new site features.
- Manage locally originated digital projects like retail events, online booking tool to set up, prices updates etc.
- Review ad copy for paid search campaigns
- Fulfil ad hoc requests from internal customers and support agency reporting Workstream
- Does this world renowned autos company based in Herts sound like somewhere YOU would like to work?
- Do you want to use your experience of working in a digital marketing function from either client or agency side?
- With your clear understanding of brand and product development do you want to show your creative flare to problem solves in this fast paced, target oriented environment?
With your workflow ticketing system understanding and web content management tools abilities do you want to build strong relationships and work with a committed team?
... then don't delay APPLY NOW as we would love to hear from you!
Every application will get a response!
- Discipline - digital marketing, campaign management
- Sector - automotive
- Posted - 12/04/2017
- Ref - JDS-089449
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: