- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
B2B Marketing Director with start up experience sought to drive global marketing for a tech start up in logistics, retail and service delivery. Enterprise marketing experience essential. London based.
Our client is an exciting innovate tech start up. Four years old and growing phenomenally, with a global client base in the logistics, retail and service delivery sector and offices in Melbourne and Central London.
They are led by a fantastic leadership team who is looking for a like-minded high performing metrics-led marketing director with previous start up experience to develop their marketing presence to support their ambitious global growth plan.
As Marketing Director, reporting into the CEO, you will plan and deliver successful enterprise marketing. Specifically you will drive:
- Content led marketing: whitepapers, blogs and video
- Events: both external attendance and sponsorship as well as in-house
- Website development and management
- Outbound digital campaigns, through email and social media
You will need to fulfill the following criteria to be considered for the role:
- Impressive previous track record of delivering company growth in a start up
- Highly analytical and commercially literate
- B2B marketing targeting enterprise and large corporates
- Digital savvy and ahead of the game in innovative marketing techniques
- International / multi market experience including the UK
- SME marketing as an additional target audience would be an advantage
- Fast paced and able to work in a fluid entrepreneurial environment, with a tenacious, hands on approach
If this sounds like you then apply on line now.
- Discipline - marketing communications, campaign management, digital marketing
- Sector - technology
- Posted - 20/04/2017
- Ref - JAE-089357
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: