£35,000 - £40,000 - 2 months
- Client Side -
- Freelance -
- Greater London, South London
Are you a strong Marketing Manager with experience within PPC, PR and print advertising? Are you available immediately? If so, read on...
An innovative online business targeting families with fun and vibrant products.
As Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- maintaining the website, which operates in 6 different countries
- managing all PPC and affiliate activity in conjunction with third parties
- overseeing the production of traditional print advertising
- overseeing PR, social media and blogger outreach programmes
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior marketing experience, with particular focus on PPC, PR and traditional print advertising
- online retail marketing experience highly desirable
- hands-on approach, with strong project management
- knowledge of European languages (French, Italian, Spanish etc.) highly desirable
If this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
- Discipline - digital marketing, e commerce, affiliate marketing
- Sector - retail, fashion, consumer goods
- Posted - 18/04/2017
- Ref - FSL-089313
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: