International Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £52,000
- Client Side -
- Freelance -
- Greater London, Central London
Year contract for an International Digital Marketing Manger based Central London with excellent retail, e commerce digital experience. You? Read on ..
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites with around 21 million customers visiting stores each week. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
In this role as International Digital Marketing Manager you will need to be able to start straight away.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing all marketing channels for 2 key international markets -
- Delivering channel forecasts, fully accountable for country marketing spend, from allocation to marketing activities, to measuring ROI and performance
- Creating localised marketing plans for international territories including a mix of performance channels, biddable media, above the line activity, social and PR
- Creating marketing launch plan for new markets; making decisions on brand proposition, identifying customer groups and ways to acquire, defining how to compete against existing competitors, using market research channels to gain strong customer insight. A strong focus on profitable ROI
To be successful in this role as International Digital Marketing Manager you MUST:
- Be able to start immediately
- Have a strong background in high street retail - ESSENTIAL
- Have exceptional e-commerce experience -ESSENTIAL
- Have experience in International Marketing and launching new markets
- Be able to generate innovative insights
Is this International Digital Marketing Manager the role for you? Then APPLY TODAY!
- Discipline - digital marketing, campaign management
- Sector - retail, fashion
- Posted - 15/03/2017
- Ref - FSL-089290
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: