DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
£50,000 12 mth contract
- Client Side -
- Freelance -
- Greater London
Do you have a background in digital media with a focus on video and has a deep understanding of digital metrics and an interest in entertainment?
Our client is a fully integrated brand based entertainment company and a global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment and their related businesses. They are globally recognised and their brands are well known and well loved across the world.
This role is pivotal in driving and managing all UK digital media activities. The role will include
- delivering standout media performance for all UK Divisions
- making sure that all campaigns deliver against strategy and inform future planning
- managing partner media agencies on a day-to-day basis
- working closely on audience identification and segmentation
- driving media innovation
- leveraging data and tools for future planning and strategic campaign development
- immediately available
- significant experience of executing digital media campaigns across multiple channels including Search, display, Video and Social
- a strong background in audience centric data driven programmatic media execution
- knowledge and strategic application of marketing capabilities such as DMP's, DSP's and other campaign tools
If this sounds like you, then apply online now!
- Discipline - digital marketing, advertising
- Sector - entertainment, fmcg, retail
- Posted - 09/01/2017
- Ref - FHW-088881
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: