Management Consultant - Brand Strategy
£80,000 - £90,000
- Agency -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Solve your clients' most challenging brand problems with your experience as a Senior Brand Strategy Consultant at this leading management consultancy.
Our client is a leading brand strategy consultancy with a focus on the retail, leisure, property and hospitality sectors. Fabulous central London offices and a bright, intelligent and committed culture.
This is a senior role for a creative, intelligent and inspiring brand strategist to lead an exceptional team of management consultants. With some of the most exciting, high level business problems to solve for your clients, you will relish the intellectual rigour of brand strategy.
You will be directly responsible for a portfolio of client projects, leading small teams to deliver brand strategy encompassing disciplines such as brand positioning, purpose, insight, customer journey, brand architecture etc. With a strong commercial focus, you will be highly numerate and a credible partner to your CEO clients.
Day to day, you will define project scope and deliverables, build client relationships, direct the team as well as manage significant strategy projects.
As a small brand consultancy, it's essential that you already have some consultancy experience under your belt. In addition, we are looking for:
- experience of consumer brands in the retail, hospitality, retail banking, leisure or property sectors
- a background as a management or strategy consultant, possibly combined with experience from clientside marketing
- creative problem solving skills, along with numeracy and a love for data
Please get in touch below!
- Discipline - account / strategic planning, brand management, marketing communications
- Sector - retail, finance, hotels and restaurants
- Posted - 18/04/2017
- Ref - EDG-089401
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: