Senior Account Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per year - 12 month FTC
- Agency -
- Freelance -
- Greater London, Central London
Strong account management with corporate communications and print and online experience? You might be the Senior Account Manager we're looking for!
One of the best corporate reporting agencies in the business, with an impressive list of FTSE 100 clients and a talented team of creatives, strategists and project managers to match.
We are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager who is committed to developing strong client relationships and managing projects including Annual Reports, corporate communications and branding. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of your accounts, including project management, budgetary control, planning and communicating project delivery, managing external and internal expectations and delivering brilliant results.
You will work exceptionally well with internal design and production teams, as well as clients and suppliers, so our ideal candidate will already have experience of managing corporate reporting, branding, integrated campaigns and internal/external comms.
The Senior Account Manager who joins this vibrant and talented team needs to demonstrate:
- previous experience at this level managing corporate communications, branding and design, either from a creative agency or an in-house studio
- exceptional client service skills
- flawless attention to detail and organisation skills
- exposure to FTSE 100 corporate clients
Please apply online with a brief cover note outlining how you meet the above criteria.
- Discipline - campaign management, project management
- Sector - professional/business services, telecommunications
- Posted - 11/01/2017
- Ref - EDG-088821
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: