Digital Content Executive
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
We have a great opportunity for you with a fast growing company who work with the UK's market leaders to support their innovation efforts and invest in the most promising start-ups in the industry.
You will oversee and coordinate content on the engagement programmes the company runs with their major corporate clients. You will be a content-loving individual who can take ownership of the production and help manage the company's social channels. You will play a key role in strategising content plans to achieve each programme's promotional goals as well as support the company's own business development goals.
- developing the voice and visual look-and-feel for our corporate accelerator brands
- planning, commissioning, creating and analyzing content (e.g. e-mail campaigns, blog posts, websites)
- assisting in the creation of content for client comms (e.g. graphics, videos)
- supporting the leadership team to raise the company's profile
- measuring results and optimising content, presenting reports to the team at regular intervals
- experience of working in a client-facing environment
- able to identify opportunities for new content, creation of content and able to drive its impact
- able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- good knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
Apply now! Every application will receive a response.
- Discipline - digital marketing, copywriting, editorial / journalism / content
- Sector - professional/business services, technology
- Posted - 04/04/2017
- Ref - CJS-089396
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: