- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to plan, manage, monitor and evaluate the organisation’s marketing activities with particular focus on e-marketing/online initiatives, product marketing campaigns, data management as well as customer communications.
With members in over 60 countries our client is a leader in their field and has supported, promoted and enriched the business world with their findings.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the communication schedules, ensuring efficient and effective delivery across all formats and customer bases to maximise engagement
- Producing and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating the production of marketing materials
- Managing and implementing the execution of campaigns across email, advertising, direct marketing, events and online
- The development and maintenance of marketing data within the CRM system, identifying targeting opportunities and customer segmentation
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role you will have:
- Ideally experience within a professional membership organisation or a commercial environment
- Experience of delivering marketing campaigns from inception to post campaign analysis
- Experience in email marketing systems and CRM systems
- Experience in photoshop is preferable
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now!
- Discipline - campaign management, marketing communications, database marketing
- Sector - professional/business services
- Posted - 11/01/2017
- Ref - CJS-088895
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: