Senior Innovation Manager
£65,000 - £70,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- South East England, Bedfordshire
Are you an experienced Senior Innovation Manager with experience within consumer products or retail? Do you have a passion for the food industry?
Our client is a well established, but ever growing food retailer, one of the favourites of the High Street. They have over 1,200 locations in the UK and more than 850 internationally. They are a global success story with a growing network of retail sites.
This role will be responsible for delivering outstanding, market leading innovation in beverages. You will:
- Develop a global innovation strategy that is market leading
- Manage the innovation team to deliver competitively advantaged product solutions
- Define supply chain mapping
- Deliver pricing strategy
- Full category management - optimising range
To be able to apply for this Senior Innovation Manager role, you must have:
- Extensive product innovation experience
- Demonstrable commercial experience - driving profitability and market share
- Experience of competitor analysis
- Experience working with mass market brands/customer segments
If you meet all of the above criteria, please apply today!
- Discipline - innovation / npd, product management, brand management
- Sector - food and drink, fmcg, retail
- Posted - 19/04/2017
- Ref - CJO-089481
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: