Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- South East England, Hertfordshire
Fantastic full mix Digital Marketing Manager opportunity based in Hertfordshire for this consumer wellness company.
This company is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high-quality, premium well-priced nutritional supplement world-wide. They are committed to supporting wellness by creating products the consumer wants and have a portfolio of well-known and trusted brands
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager role include:
- working closely with the PMs, media and PR agencies to ensure fully integrated digital campaigns that exceed customer expectations
- contributing to brand and product strategies and action plans, leading to growth and profit objectives
- take the lead in driving the digital marketing strategy across 2 separate brands in line with annual marketing plans across all digital marketing channels
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager roles based in Hertfordshire you will need to have:
- 3+ year digital marketing experience
- fundamental knowledge of the full digital 'marketing mix' including SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates, Paid Social.
- understanding the latest development in the digital landscape
- experience in working with CMS to publish and manage content, as well as driving digital customer insights and data driven decisions
- proven experience in creation and delivery of a content plan, including content creation and publishing in line with a defined brand toolkit.
- excellent copywriting skills, long with a high level of English grammar and spelling
Apply online now if you have the skills needed for this Digital Marketing Manager role based in Hertfordshire.
- Discipline - digital marketing
- Sector - health, wellbeing and otc, fmcg, food and drink
- Posted - 20/04/2017
- Ref - CEL-089486
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is:
Christine Ebeling Long