£45,000 - £50,000
- Client Side -
- Permanent -
- Greater London, Central London
Confident, self starter B2B Marketing Manager? Unique opportunity to set up Marketing from scratch in this small, vibrant and growing insurance Broker
Fast growing, fast paced, commercially focused insurance broker based in the City of London, with ambitious growth plans.
You will be the sole marketer and report directly to the CEO. You will liaise with each Business Head to understand key business objectives, and develop and deliver a marketing strategy to support this.
You will need to be an experienced B2B Marketing professional used to influencing senior stakeholders, ideally within an SME. You must be able to assess business requirements and develop strategy and plans across the full marketing mix, including email, social media, events and collateral. You must also be able to execute your plans through a mix of hands-on execution and agency management.
As Marketing Manager you will be expected to:
- develop the marketing strategy via liaison with Business Heads and CEO
- utilise the full marketing mix to support business objectives, including :
- email marketing to new and existing customers
- creating marketing literature
- managing social media output and web updates
- end to end event management and delivery
In order to be considered for this Marketing Manager role you MUST have :
- demonstrable experience in B2B insurance or marketing to brokers
- proven ability to provide both strategic and practical marketing support
- bags of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- confidence to influence and challenge effectively at a senior level
- solid expertise across the full marketing mix including agency management
If you tick the boxes for this Marketing Manager role, please apply online today.
- Discipline - marketing communications, digital marketing, event management
- Sector - finance, technology
- Posted - 16/03/2017
- Ref - AEA-089294
Your Stopgap Consultant for this job is: