At Stopgap, we're true specialists in Marketing Recruitment with clients across the UK. We work hard to challenge the industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service. We call this The Stopgap Way.
As a candidate, it’s part of the Stopgap promise that we’ll always be completely honest and open with you. So:
- you’ll always get a response when you apply for a job, even if you’re not successful
- we make sure to interview you in person before presenting you for any jobs
- we’ll never send your CV to a client before getting your express permission first
- we don't send dozens of CVs to our clients - so we can focus on championing the right people for the role
- we'll let you know how you can improve your CV and LinkedIn profile and coach you through any pre-interview nerves
- we won’t try to persuade you to apply for a job that you’re not interested in
- we don’t advertise jobs that don’t exist and we don’t hide the less appealing aspects of a role from you
- we’ll thoroughly brief you prior to interview, also providing you with directions
- we’ll keep you informed throughout the process, and will endeavour to get detailed client feedback after your interviews
This is why 93% of our candidates say they'd recommend us. You can read some of the lovely things they've said about us here.
The best way to experience 'The Stopgap Way' is to register with us and find out for yourself!